Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Zoo & Park

First...The Zoo
Last week Luke and I met friends, Betsy and Corinne, at the Zoo for a fun Tuesday morning. It was beautiful out and we enjoyed strolling through the exhibits and even visiting with a few friendly goats. Of course, they may have been more hungry then friendly and I think they would have enjoyed a few cheerios from Luke's snack cup if we had shared them!

Luke and I enjoyed lunch al fresco under the shade of a table umbrella.
A few feathered friends tried to join us...
Luke loved watching the peacocks as they strolled around us. A few brave birds even got close enough to munch on crumbs Luke dropped on the ground.
Next...The Park
On Wednesday I took Luke to the Park for... a stroller ride (i.e. mommy needs some exercise),

swings (Luke's favorite),
ducks (this time we did share our cheerios), and
a picnic!

No comments: