Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Farm

On Saturday we went to one of our favorite places...Hidden Valley Fruit Farm! I love our family tradition of going to the 'pumpkin farm' and look forward to the apple fritters, pumpkin donuts, and fresh apple cider all year!! Of course picking out pumpkins is also part of the fun! This year was extra special because we shared the experience with good friends and our sweet baby boy!
After our visit to the apple orchard last week and Luke's new found love of apples I think he is trying to take a bite out of this weird looking apple. Sorry buddy, this isn't quite so tasty!
Luke and his friend Adam chillin' in the pumpkins.
Luke, Corinne, and Adam in the pumpkins!
I like this one Mommy!
This pumpkin patch is fun!
I found some more my size!Mommy's little pumpkin!

No comments: