Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Non Camping Camping Weekend Continued! (Finallly!!)

So...here are the pictures I promised a week ago. We had such a fun time with our friends! Thank you again for being such great hosts and making it such a fun and memorable time. We enjoyed every minute and are looking forward to our next non camping camping trip!!

Kristi and Luke visiting on her front porch.

Walking to Chris and Chrissy's house. Luke really enjoyed riding in his new sling!

Family photo at the orchard.
Luke looks a little old school rapper, but I think he's cute!
Luke LOVED the apples. He kept asking for "bites."

The "Apple of Friendship"
We all took a bite of this tasty little apple. There is nothing better than eating an apple straight from the tree in the middle of a beautiful orchard, except maybe sharing that apple with friends!

Did I mention that Luke LOVED the apples!?!?
Watching BJ find the perfect pumpkin.

Mission accomplished.


Chris and Chrissy have several beautiful gardens at their home. ( I was very inspired for our own garden next spring.) They were so kind to share flowers, an eggplant, and tomatoes with us! Even Luke enjoyed the eggplant parmesan that I made for dinner last week. Here are a few pictures from their garden, aren't these flowers gorgeous!


No comments: