We enjoyed having a very special guest for dinner last weekend! When Mike was co-opping in college he lived with the Phillips family during several sessions. After we were married and I had to complete my student teaching in Indiana, even though Mike had taken a job and moved to Maryland, I lived with them as well. I can't begin to fully express our gratitude to Ned and Patsy for welcoming us into their home and family. Their example of hospitality and service made a great impression. We have always hoped to be able to share our home with others the way they did for us. We were so glad to have their daughter Kelsey come to dinner. The last time we were with her she was in the 6th grade! Now she is grown up and a sophmore in college- wow, time flies!! Kelsey is so fun and beautiful inside and out. It was great to catch up, and we hope to have her back again soon!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment