We have a new addtion at our house...
Last week I decided that Luke needed his own 'baby' to nurture and play pretend with. So, we went shopping together and found the perfect little boy baby doll for Luke. We dressed him in an newborn outfit that Evan wore just a few short months ago (amazing how much he has grown!). Now Luke's Baby does all of the things that Evan does...takes naps, plays with toys, sits in Evan's bouncy chair. On several occasions I have found Baby (no, he doesn't have an official name yet...Luke just calls him 'Baby') in exactly the place where I want to put Evan. Yesterday at Evan's nap time I discovered Baby "resting" snugly in Evan's pac-n-play with the sound machine turned on. Luke takes very good care of Baby but most importantly he is an excellent big brother to Evan!
Brothers in jammies being silly!


No comments:
Post a Comment