2006 to 2007
Mike and I have been very busy over the past year!! After our move back to Cincinnati we settled into an adorable little cape cod house in our hometown of Madeira. Mike began work at GE and I was very blessed to find a job teaching First Grade at Willowville Elementary School. The market for teachers in the area is tight, but God had a perfect plan in mind. At the end of the year I lost my job due to budget cuts, but my principal was able to find a position for me within the school for this year (2007/2008) as the part time Reading Specialist. It just happened to be a perfect fit for this year....with the baby coming in December. I hope to remain in this position as long as it is available! I love my new school and feel so at peace there.
Overall, we have had a great time re-connecting with friends, enjoying being close to family, and developing new friendships too! It has been amazing to watch all of the pieces of our journey back home fall into place.


No comments:
Post a Comment