Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SPRING

I am afraid that once again I have not done a very good job of keeping our blog up to date. I hope that this summer I am able to post a bit more frequently! Here are a few pictures of our biggest spring events…beginning with Easter! The picture above is of of Luke on Easter morning. Despite the sunshine it was actually very chilly. Luke's favorite part of Easter this year were all of the balls (eggs)!!



Memorial Day Weekend was absolutely beautiful and we enjoyed finishing up some work on our gardens (Mike has been working hard on a bigger and better vegetable garden!) and spending quality time with friends and family. We had a terrific brunch at Aunt Julie and Uncle Bob's house Monday morning. Luke LOVED playing with all his aunts and uncles and was a very quick learner at the game of whiffle ball ; )!






At the end of May we celebrated with Nate as he graduated from high school. Congratulations Nate!! He is off to UC next year to study Aeronautical Engeinnering.

No comments: