We are enjoying a busy December filled with friends, family, and fun holiday events. When Mike invited some of our friends (see following post) over for dinner he mentioned that we would provide the hearty soup, warm bread, and holiday cheer. This sounded fantastic but my holiday cheer consisted of three dead mums, two old pumpkins, and some leftover turkey!! Following that email I spent the next week creating holiday cheer at our home and now I'm happy to say, "Mission accomplished...we're ready for Christmas!"
Just a couple pictures from our home...I'll post more later...
Luke's *first* Christmas stocking!

Snuggling with Mommy and Teddy in front of the Christmas Tree.

These were the "out takes" from our Christmas card photo shoot with Luke. I thought they were too funny to miss but not exactly the look we were going for on our Christmas cards...
"Ball?"

"Are we done yet?"

Daddy taught Luke how to make a "fish face."


Luke is actually laughing hysterically because he thinks Mommy is so funny when she sings the song "This Little Light of Mine." Especially the part that goes, "Hide it under the bushel- NO! I'm gonna' let it shine." Mommy is just glad that someone appreciates (?) her singing!

Taking a break.

Finally...

1 comment:
Too cute! I love your new pics of Luke.
Post a Comment