Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

summer coming to an end...

As Labor Day approaches summer is slowly starting to come to an end. Only a few more weeks of pool time, bare feet, and sun kissed noses before fall is officially here. I'm always a little sad at the end of the summer but at the same time looking forward to all that comes with the fall... leaves changing color, cozy sweaters, and cool nights around the fire pit. I also love all the sales on school supplies! Even without a classroom to buy for- who can pass up 30 cent glue sticks? I'm sure I can find them a good home! It is hard to believe that our baby is almost 8 months old (on Friday!). He has grown so much this summer! We enjoy him more everyday!!
Luke loves grass! He was really enjoying the opportunity to pull up as much as he wanted to!

He is starting to practice crawling on his hands and knees! We are now baby proofing everywhere!!

Crawling on his tummy is still faster!

Notice I am ready to jump in and catch him at any moment!

No comments: