After weeks of research I finally found "the perfect stroller." Not only is it light weight and attractive but it has the best sun shade I have ever seen on a stroller. There is actually a napper shade that you can unzip in the canopy and this totally covers the baby. Perfect for my fair skinned little guy. Not to mention it also comes with a UV shade, all weather cover, and "baby boot" for cold weather. I could hardly wait to try it out when it arrived...luckily it was a good day for a walk. I love it and I think Luke does too!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
My New Zooper
After weeks of research I finally found "the perfect stroller." Not only is it light weight and attractive but it has the best sun shade I have ever seen on a stroller. There is actually a napper shade that you can unzip in the canopy and this totally covers the baby. Perfect for my fair skinned little guy. Not to mention it also comes with a UV shade, all weather cover, and "baby boot" for cold weather. I could hardly wait to try it out when it arrived...luckily it was a good day for a walk. I love it and I think Luke does too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment