Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

3 Months Old!

Luke was officially 3 months old on Saturday. We can't believe how big he's getting! This weekend he began to sleep through the night from about 8 PM to 7 AM. Perfect timing since I went back to work today. I feel like I owe a special thank you to my friend Betsy! Betsy, is a friend from small group who's little girl, Corinne was born 3 days before Luke. Corinne has been successfully sleeping through the night and after I talked to Betsy about her night routine I moved Luke's bedtime back a little. Like magic he slept through the whole night without wanting to snack at 4 or 5 AM. Yeah Luke!!


Surfs up! We are ready for Summer and the beach. I promise the "spike" is still natural. We don't know what we'll do when it finally lays down...probably spike it back up!!

Here are a few of our favorite pictures from Saturday (and Sunday) as Luke began his third month of life...



After we take Luke out of his car seat he stays curled up with his bottom in the air...too cute!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Mike and Megan,

Great news on little Luke sleeping through the night!! I'm so happy for you--I know what a difference that makes:) But, don't give me any credit, you guys are doing an awesome job as parents!