Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

2 Months Old

The past two months have flown by! Luke was officially two months old on Friday, February 29th and we celebrated with dinner, cupcakes, and singing "Happy Birthday" with Papa, Nana, Auntie Kate and Auntie Sarah. We decided- why wait until one year- if we celebrate monthly we get to have cake 12 times! I am always looking for a good excuse to eat more cake ; ). Mike and I are enjoying every minute of life with our sweet baby boy and can't wait to see how much he grows and develops in the coming months!

Our "ladies man" can command a room with his precious smile. It is not uncommon to find all the aunties and grandparents gathered around him coaxing a grin or giggle. He is easy to love!

Check out my cool cowboy boots and cute pony! Thank you Uncle Lloyd and Aunt Jan!! I looked very stylish at church on Sunday.
Close up of boots ...
Luke and I spent most of the service on Sunday in the cry room with my friend Andrea and her baby Adam (who is just 3 days older than Luke). Both boys were hungry and weren't going to wait through any more of the service to eat! I missed the message but really enjoyed visiting with Andrea and Adam. I have a feeling this is not the last time we'll be visiting with them on Sundays ; ).

No comments: