We had a few more firsts this week...
1. We had our first night of almost no sleep Monday night. Luke did not want to miss any of the action at our house from 10 pm to 6 am...we all finally crashed from 7-10 am. Luckily this has only happened once...
2. I went shopping for a few hours with Aunt Kate and "Lola" leaving Luke with Daddy for the first time. Everyone did great and I only panicked once when I realized none of us had a cell phone and I had no way to check in on the boys. I'll never forget my phone again : ).
3. We made it to church today and Luke was fantastic. He slept serenely through the whole service and then continued to sleep through lunch too! These were a few pictures we took after church today. We can't believe that he is already three weeks old!


1 comment:
I just love his hair!! You guys look great! Sorry about the night of no sleep - lucky you that it is only one time:) Ryan slept most nights but sure was clockwork for eating!! Then he would go back to sleep:)
You look wonderful, thanks for the updates:)
Amanda
Post a Comment